Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ngo Fan Loi Lar!!

My blog dead for 5 months adi.. so long huh..
To prevent my dear bloggy become history,
i FAN LOI LAR!

Well, where to start..
I admit i am quite lazy to update my blog,
plus PMR is around the corner..
And i haven start my revision, so yeng leh..

Today, me and dear piing went to school and clean the bilik gerakan,
haih, both of us look like maid, and those 'uncles' just go out take photo,
or cut cut papers..so unfair huh TmT

When we eating the free food get from teacher,
piing eat dou so funny, keep saying So Hot Ar!
When talking in phone with toong,
she macam asthma till wan diie adi xD
(ps ar piing, i not cursing u)
Then we went mamak for lunch with da sexy monster pei..

After that i went home lor, saw mami having gotong-royong in hse,
haih kolian me nid to help her also, T.T
Today so hot huh, boring also, i feel that my life so pity, and lonely, sob..
But then, mami gave me a bracelets, then i asked,
Mami, This One Real Punya Ka?
U Fa Mong..

I still taught she so gud leh..
but then its my fav colour, blue..not bad ^^

Well, i wil ends here, zhoi gin lar~~

No comments:

Post a Comment