Monday, July 12, 2010

12/7

FIFA ends yesterday
i'm so sad that i aslp and i missed the 2nd half match TmT
but then Nederlands were so rude when i watched the highlights
they're so bad
this remind me my dear Kaka fell down pushed by Nederlands too.
BAD BAD BAD!!

Congratz to Spain and the fans especially Mun xD
Pity her dar Torress muscle cramps during the match
and also pity my fav Germany cant in final but won the 3rd place
shud I go kill Paul the octopus?
ok..Lets see my dears ~

My beloved Kaka~i love his smile xD
Thomas Muller~best striker xD
Philip Lahm~cute boy boy :)
Iker Casillas~lengzai golly xD
Miroslav Klose~good strikers also ^^
Well..feel so gud after see-ing lengzai footballer huh
ok lets talk bout today schooling
Because of the football match, i fell aslp until 6am
and i din finish my homework also
i do do do until 6.50am, so late huh
den i asked my dadi faster fetched me to school after i prepared
he still moved like tortoise =,=
when reached school, the bell rangs
i still haven cross the line
that time, i think, cham liao lor, haih nvm got Boon Lee with me
so bad huh =,=
but our dear Mr Kumar let us crossed, i love him so much at that moment
im so lucky today :)
In school after Sejarah period
we played like sopo when teacher haven came
i accidentally rub my hand to the monster shirt
the mou qing monster--Ngu Ngu spilt water on my skirt too
she also took my white little baggy to mop the water on my table
(she spilt the water on my table, how cruel is she :))
and alots of funny things happen
After school, i slept until 5pm, how pig am i
then only i start some of my homework
then now sitting in front of the computer
its time for me to go now, Tata~~

No comments:

Post a Comment