Friday, July 23, 2010

23/7

Uhh..
almost 1 week i din blogging
and din touch the computer too
kinda getting bored with the comp
nth to do with it except fb and blogging..
today online is to help teacher type our class email list
so hardworking huh xD

So today schooling not bad lar
but kinda beh song =,=
smth happen today
truely i din see a person like xx before
wad a cold-blooded
(i use gaya bahasa hiperbola)
well, we all also registered to join the MCD run too
except my ngu ngu coz she too weak
run 3 meter den wil faint
(erm i use hiperbola agn)

Today was pelantikan ajk baru PRS too
CONGRATZ to my dear NGU NGU and my darling-MISS AH NAI
and so is other new ajks
gambateh neh !
then me and mun went for bubbling tea while pei and nai meeting
uh long time no drink
so enjoy xD
then back at 2 smth

Dinner time mami cooked some nice dishes
thx huh mami !
den watch drama until 10pm
then i told my bro i wan to use coz wan type email list
he argued with me
wad the =,=
he everyday only know dota maple dota maple
i wan use awhile he dare quarrel wif me
gek sei me lar !
but then i am back to normal now
ahaha~

i gonna go adi lar
nite nite ~
tata ~

No comments:

Post a Comment