Monday, July 26, 2010

Injection!

Today
we have injection
me and Mun like siao lang
scared and nervous
when 1 student said
its time for us to body check
i feel like i'm gonna die TmT

When its my turn~
i sudah mau nangis
the nurse put some cold cold punya thing
then cucuk
Ok, Not pain, Yay!
When the liquid flowing into blood stream
Woh, OMG, Pain weh ><
then after that, my hand keep feeling very masam
and pain pain TT
and weak also

Duno tomoro will bengkak anot
if will i wan ponteng school ler
><

Ok well
when after school dat time
dat Khoo Chin Onn beat my wound
i said pain weh
den he said pain meh;sambil mengguna his bottle punch the wound
Wad The ><>

Then today
i sleep for whole day
when my dadi ask me wake up
i think
"cham lor, y outside so bright punya
i late for school adi ar?now 7am adi ke?"
rupa-rupanya i misunderstand =,=

Ok dats all for today
sayonara~

No comments:

Post a Comment