Wednesday, December 8, 2010

8/12

Nothing to post today. Just suddenly remember some funny things about my dear baby cousin. Well, I can't remember when, maybe yesterday or monday, when I stayed overnight in my aunt's house.

In the morning, she's sitting on the sofa when I woke up. Watching her favourite programme. Then, my ama asked her to bath. After taking off all the clothes, my ama started to take off her pampers. Then only realized she berak. My baby cousin then accidentally go and touched her buttock. Her hand all berak. She shouted AHHHHHH. And the face cramps like.... duno how to say, LOL xD. Then she pulled my ama go into the toilet and want to put her hand into her bath tub.

I laughed like siao lang. Can't even stop. LOL. Luckily she's clever and know its berak. Didn't put in her mouth to eat. =,=

Well, end here. C ya xD.

No comments:

Post a Comment