Sunday, February 6, 2011

Chinese New Year

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone! Time past so fast. Tomorrow school reopen adi. This year we only have a little holidays for CNY. TT I just back from my hometown this morning. Then have to rush my homeworks. It's like falling from heaven to hell. And now, lotsa things to worry again. Haih......

But then I have a not bad CNY. Luckily my dear cousin Rebekah got come back. If not I will boring until diie. During the CNY, we gambled again. My brother's favourite :D. Pity me. I lose again. No luck for gambling.

One of the best thing during CNY - eat. Huhuhu.... I love the prawn my grandma fried. And so is the fried wantan. Sure lar, because I make de leh xD. This year, all of my relatives were back. My grandma was so happy. Well, except my 2nd uncle.

We celebrated my cousin birthday too. Birthday during CNY so good. Can get more angpau :D Nice new year. But time past too fast. Haih...

Till here. Sayonara =)

No comments:

Post a Comment