Tuesday, December 7, 2010

7/12

Well well well. 20 days didn't update my blog. I admit that I'm lazy xD. Erm, yesterday I just back from my hometown. And 1 big complain, A LOTS OF MOSQUITOES. Those mosquitoes are like 饿鬼, scary. Even I already put some herbal medicine on my leg to prevent the mosquitoes to bite me, but it's useless. They are super resistance to those things. Geng ar xD. Omitofat, I didn't masuk hospital. Lol.

So, my cousin, same age with me, follow us to KL again. Haih, he's quite annoying. Almost every hour he will ask, 你吃饱了没有? In hokkien. Annoyed right? Like those people who have 老人痴呆症 =,=. And my ama sure will come to our house to 'take care' of my cousin. Then I will have lotsa works to do. Cause my ama take me as her maid. Kolian me xD.

Hmm.. 3 more weeks, 2010 going to end. Why holidays past so fast. TT Anyway, enjoy 1st xD. And my dear handphone, cedera too serious, going to diie soon. Kolian it. Haih.....

Well. End here. Sayonana xD.

No comments:

Post a Comment