Friday, July 8, 2011

Wee Wee~~~~

Today just simply cone back to see see.
Nth special actually. And I'm lazy to post anything too~
Feel like gonna open a new blog, haha xD
But soon the blog will be dead too.

Form 4's life is busy and tough.
That is why I less online adi TT
Bo bien lar, who ask me so hardworking.
And just now I only realised that peishee also didnt update for a long time :P
Busy doing papan things, but sambil online sambil buat lar xD

Now sleepy adi again, haih....
I think I have some sleeping disease, love to sleep so much.
Tomorrow gonna go school to do lotsa things.
Cant go anywhere too.
Dont know what BERSIH demonstrasi.

Yesterday's mami birthday,
HAPII BELATED BITHDAY TO HER!!!
Though i havent give her any present.
Better let her chose herself :)

Sleep now lor~ 12 am adi~
Nite nite =D

Bye~~

No comments:

Post a Comment