Saturday, March 12, 2011

God Bless Them

Japan's 8.9 magnitude earthquake. I think everybody knows that. Pity them so much. May God bless them. Today in Iwaki, if I'm not mistaken. The nuclear plant explode. So many bad things happened in there. God, please stop the disasters..

And unfortunately, my dear grandma, aunt and her family are travelling at there. But they're not at Sendai. Luckily. But they still can feel the shaking and breaking sound of the buildings. How scary that was. Somemore, the communication system at there got some problem for yesterday. And we can't contact them. But they're safe now.

The news said that Hawaii, USA, Taiwan and lotsa places will affected too. Hope the news are fake. Hope that everyone around the world are safe and sound. Tsunami and earthquake are really too scary. Well, I should say, DISASTERS ARE SCARY.

And I'm going to Sabah tomorrow for camp. Hope nothing bad happen there. And hope I can make some friends there. Going there alone makes me feel scary. I don't even know who are the people who lead us and the other participants.

Anyway. Hope I will enjoy this camp. Gonna pack things now. Bye bye~~

No comments:

Post a Comment