Thursday, October 21, 2010

Tiring Day

Today, we don't have any trip. But as usual, we have SMTH to do too. Everytime in the assemble, we will heard ' pelajar tingkatan 3 sila tunggu di perhimpunan'. Uhhhh... After that, when we heading to our class, monster and Jia Qing ter-pulled by teacher. Haha.. For sure, to do work.

Then we have pertandingan menyalin sajak. But, THE SAJAK HAVE HUNDREDS OF WORDS. My God. Is that sajak? And i wrote 3 papers but haven't reach half of the poem. Long leh.. Then, we went to find Puan Norhayati to do our work - distribute the photos.

Ok, i realized how tiring it was. Denise and me looked like siao lang. And i sure that i enter and out the staff room for more than 10 times. We were like the teacher's fans.

Denise:' Orh, that teacher !'
Me:' Yea yea yea, faster find the photo!'
(Enter the bilik guru and came out after awhile. )
Me:' Eh, I saw another teacher inside the staff room!'
Denise:' Har, who who?!'
Me:' Neh, that one that one!'
(Rush in again)

or......

Denise:' Eh that teacher!'
Me:' Find the photo!'
Denise:' Oh no, she's walking away!'
Me:' Ahhhhhh!!'
(Taking the photo and run)

And 1 more scene, it's quite embarassed. I took the photos and going to enter 5F (If i'm not mistaken), and I din see the small bumper, I accidentally kicked it and almost hit the class front door. Luckily I din. But I can felt the students looking at me. =,=

Some of the teachers and students so....... well erm cruel? They said........

'Kenapa bagi saya? Saya ada banyak kerja untuk buat , tau tak !? Panggil cikgu yang lain untuk edar lah.'

or.......

' Why u give me? For wad? Why don't u pass to all the students who bought?'

You taught i very free meh... Haih... Cham hor me. I still needed to show a smiley and kind face. TmT ar.... It's Cyzen fault. He stayed in the class playing cards, guitar, enjoying his time. And we became guli.

Tomorrow's merentas desa. Gonna sleep earlier. Actually also same as usual. And the lazy bones like Mun ar , playing truant. Eeeyer.... Why I so hardworking ar.... xD

Gotta go now, see ya !!

No comments:

Post a Comment