Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Aquaria Trip

Yesterday, we went to the Aquaria. For more information, go to http://www.winter-babe-pei.blogspot.com/. Huhuhu... no need to write so long. It's so fun and different feelings going a trip with friends. Last time i went with my family but feel quite.. erm boring. Not so excited. I am looking forward for our next trip too, Petrosains. I love my 'After PMR' days so much !!

Today, as usual, busy with the lawatan thingy. And my dear Ngo Bei Shi ponteng. Kolian me doing all the things by myself. I hate you, dear. And i'm lucky that i didn't miss the craft workshop. It's so fun! I made a super duper and the most cute thing with my amazing creativity. Let u all take a look, don't jealous ar.


Nice leh. My wonderful handicraft.


My little boogie man.

Wahaha... I love my After PMR's life so much! Hope I will not miss any of those fun activities in school. Today Denise and I almost mised this workshop eh. We put our work beside and went to play. So bertanggungjawab huh. But most of the stuffs like little chicken and bells took by others. If not I believe i can make a more perfect one xD.

Hope my happy days won't past too fast. I don't want enter form 4's life TmT.

Well. That's all for today. Gonna take a nap. Sayonara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment